|News & Analysis|
Jan. 8, 2014
1. 50 of the Most Powerful People in Healthcare.
2. CHS Predicts Large Declines in Profitability, Admissions for FY 2013.
3. EHRs and Health IT Projects: Are They Battering Hospitals' Financial Profiles?
4. Upcoming Webinar. How can hospitals better manage their purchased services spending and improve their contracting process? To sign up for a free webinar on this topic,
5. Tuomey Healthcare System May Close if Forced to Pay Full $237M Judgment.
6. 364 Hospitals Have Above-Average Medicare Readmission Rates.
7. Hospitals: $46B in Uncompensated Care in 2012.
8. Becker's Healthcare Podcasts. Want to hear how providers can find success with value-based contracts? Check out our newest podcast from Miles Snowden, MD, CMO of Optum.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Xtend Healthcare and VMG Health.