|News & Analysis|
Jan. 6, 2014
1. 18 Hospitals That Closed in 2013.
2. For-Profit Hospital Stocks in 2013: Year in Review.
3. Top 4 ACO Reimbursement Models.
4. Upcoming Webinar. How can hospitals better manage their purchased services spending and improve their contracting process? To sign up for a free webinar on this topic,
5. Ivinson Memorial Names Bryan Chalmers CFO.
6. Healthcare Reform 2014: Is Your Hospital Ready?
7. Investment Firm to Reopen Closed Texas Hospital.
8. Becker's Healthcare Podcasts. Check out our newest podcast from Miles Snowden, MD, CMO of Optum, on how providers can succeed with value-based contracts.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASD Management and Jarrard.