|News & Analysis|
Jan. 3, 2014
1. 10 Largest Hospital Layoffs of 2013.
2. President Obama Signs 2014 Budget Bill: What It Means for Hospitals.
3. 38 Hospitals the OIG Tagged for Medicare Overpayments in 2013.
4. Upcoming Webinar. How can hospitals better manage their purchased services spending and improve their contracting process? To sign up for a free webinar on this topic,
5. Central Peninsula Hospital Appoints Steve Huey CFO.
6. Is Healthcare Spending Finally Under Control?
7. Banner Health Acquires Struggling Casa Grande Regional Medical Center.
8. Great Places to Work Nominations. Do you think your hospital is a "Great Place to Work in Healthcare"? To nominate your organization or learn more about the list,
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Xtend Healthcare and Principle Valuation.