1. 4 sickened with Legionnaires' disease at UW's University Hospital
2. 50 Hawaii hospital employees reportedly infected in scabies outbreak
3. UnitedHealth Group to buy Seattle primary care clinic Full story
4. Exciting Career Opportunities in America's Paradise! Apply now by sending your resume to HR@srmedicalcenter.org. For more information, click here.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific keynotes Janice E. Nevin, Stephen Klasko, Michael Dowling, Redonda Miller, Rod Hochman, Robert Garrett, Lloyd Dean and Laura Kaiser to Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting, April 1-4, 2019. Register here. Exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities are limited! Email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
6. Physicians group wants to ban hot dogs from children's hospital menus Full story
7. First flu death reported in South Dakota Full story
8. For key insights into the current and future states of remote patient monitoring and virtual care delivery, download this free e-book.
10. AFM outbreak up to 116 cases in 31 states, CDC says Full story
11. To learn about the history of MRSA surveillance, download
this white paper.
12. HHS drafts strategy to reduce EHR 'burden' on clinicians: 4 things to know Full story