1. Florida hospital mistakenly let wrong mother breastfeed newborn, patient says Full story
2. Maine health system looks to the Philippines to recruit nurses: 5 things to know
3. WHO concerned Congo's Ebola outbreak will spread to Uganda Full story
4. Learn how operationalizing population health management can help your organization achieve its clinical and operational goals.
5. Join industry keynotes Lloyd Dean, Dignity Health; Michael Dowling, Northwell Health; David Feinberg, MD, MBA, Geisinger; Redonda Miller, MD, MBA, The Johns Hopkins Hospital; Robert Garrett, Hackensack Meridian Health; Janice E. Nevin, MD, MPH, Christiana Care Health System; Rod Hochman, MD, Providence St. Joseph Health; Laura Kaiser, SSM Health; and Stephen Klasko, MD, Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health, at Becker's 10th Annual Meeting, April 1-4 in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. California hospital operator enters bankruptcy after Anthem sues Full story
7. 63% of seniors plan to get flu vaccine, survey finds Full story
8. Register for this webinar to learn how clinical and IT teams at Summa Health worked together to improve medical device security and interoperability.
9. AHRQ, PCORI allocate $40M to fund patient outcomes research at 11 learning health systems Full story
10. The future of healthcare? Blood tests, says Bill Gates Full story
11. To learn how Providence St. Peter Hospital is keeping HAIs at bay with UVC disinfection, register for this upcoming webinar.
12. New Jersey hospitals' vaccinations down, C-sections up despite value-based incentives Full story
13. Police fatally shoot man in Orlando hospital Full story