1. $48K robots cry, bleed to 'keep it real' for med students Full story
2. 40+ healthcare groups form coalition to improve accuracy, speed of medical diagnoses
3. Ebola patient rejects treatment, flees to city of 1M in Congo Full story
4. For insights on managing high cost, specialty pharmaceutical therapies, register for this upcoming webinar.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific keynotes former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, former U.S. Senator and Representative of Oklahoma Tom Coburn, MD, and President of the Chicago Cubs Theo Epstein at Becker's 7th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable. Register here. For sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. 28% of opioids prescribed in outpatient settings lack physician explanation, study finds Full story
7. A new approach to the patient experience: To learn how a more holistic view of the patient can transform care, download
8. How 1 organ donor transferred breast cancer to 4 recipients Full story
9. 4 ways CHOP is boosting behavioral healthcare services for children Full story
10. 400% price hike for generic drug a 'moral requirement,' Missouri pharma CEO says Full story
11. Incorrect physician coding puts organizations at significant compliance risk and affects the bottom line. Read four ways to protect yourself.
12. End-of-life care in ICU may depend on English fluency, study finds Full story