|News & Analysis|
September 4, 2013
1. HAIs Cost U.S. $9.8B Annually.
2. Implementing Safe Surgery Checklists at Your Surgery Center: Q&A With Linda Lansing & Michelle George of Surgical Care Affiliates.
3. Patient Safety Tool: Leadership Guide for Patient, Family Engagement.
4. Upcoming webinars:
Standardizing Surgical Skin Antisepsis to Help Improve Patient Outcomes (Tues., Sept. 24, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CDT). To learn more or register,
Implementing Safe Surgery Checklists at Your Surgery Center (Tues., Oct. 1, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CDT). To learn more or register, .
5. 6 Steps to Improve Spine Patient Safety & Reduce Associated Healthcare Costs.
6. Quality Improvement and Infection Reduction Make Financial Sense, Study Says.
7. Top 10 Patient Safety Tools for Aug. 26-30, 2013.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TYRX, APIC and AHIMA.