1. 7 Findings From Leapfrog's New Hospital Safety Report Full story
2. How Allina Health Saves Lives and Dollars by Saving Blood Full story
3. 15 Most Expensive Cities for Primary Care Full story
4. SHEA, APIC, Others Create Guidance to Prioritize Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia Prevention Strategies Full story
5. Experts Press Congress to Help Improve Patient Safety Full story
6. Reducing Hospital Readmissions: 4 Strategies From Gallup Full story
7. Nurses vs. EHRs: Why the NNU is Fighting the Wrong Fight Full story
8. CRE Cases on the Rise in Southeastern US Full story
9. Becker's CEO Strategy Roundtable Event - Nov. 5th, Chicago.
Hear from Alan Channing, Former President and CEO, Sinai Health System and 40 more CEOs. Learn more and register.
10. Featured Whitepaper: Can Your Hospital Afford Not to Implement a Comprehensive Credentialing Program? A comprehensive credentialing program costs an average-sized hospital $1 million a year. However, failure to manage these processes leaves patients at greater health and safety risks, while exposing hospitals to major financial risks. Upon closer examination, while the cost of credentialing is significant, the cost of NOT credentialing can be five times as great. Click here to access whitepaper.
Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Terry Bradshaw, broadcaster and NFL studio personality
Conference Dates: October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers