1. CMS unveils $25B quality improvement program Full story
2. Johns Hopkins All Children's failed to tell regulators about needle left in baby's heart
3. San Francisco nurses demonstrate at hospital renamed after Mark Zuckerberg Full story
4. How to achieve a good, reliable seal for peel pouches to reduce poor outcomes Learn more
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific executive keynotes David Feinberg, MD, MBA, Geisinger Health System; Eugene A. Woods, FACHE, Atrium Health; David Entwistle, Stanford Health; Pamela Sutton-Wallace, UVA Medical Center; Stephen Klasko, MD, MBA, Jefferson Health; Tom Jackiewicz, Keck Medicine, USC; Laurie Glimcher, MD, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute; Howard Kern, Sentara Healthcare; Chris Van Gorder, Scripps Health; Michael Riordan, Greenville Health System; and Charles Beaman Jr., Palmetto Health and SC Health Company, plus Hillary Clinton, Theo Epstei, and Tom Coburn at Becker's CEO + CFO Roundtable in November. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Power outage at Florida hospital forces emergency transfer of 8 critically ill patients Full story
7. Children receiving fewer antibiotic prescriptions: 6 things to know Full story
8. How to rethink data strategies to increase your bottom line impact Learn more
9. Florida hospital slashes painkiller use by 36% after revamped emergency protocol Full story
10. Looming 116-bed Missouri hospital closure leaves health workers scrambling to provide care Full story
11. 5 workforce management dtrategies to boost employee engagement Learn more
12. A mix of vitamins and steroids could cure sepsis: 6 things to know Full story