1. Bacteria in UPMC Ice Machine Contributed to Patient Death
2. Texas Health Resources Publishes Comprehensive Quality Report Online
3. Innovation in Infection Control: Q&A With Clorox Healthcare
4. Becker's Hospital Review E-Weekly Wins Gold! T
he hospital review newsletter has received a gold award for Best E-Newsletter from the American Society of Healthcare Publication Editors. To subscribe, click here.
5. 69% of ICU Bloodstream Infections are Preventable
6. States With Highest, Lowest Healthcare-Associated Mortality Rates
Becker's Hospital Review is proud to host its 5th Annual Meeting on May 15-17 in Chicago. The meeting will convene the brightest minds and thought leaders in healthcare, including more than 100 health system and hospital executives. To learn more or register, click here.
Becker's Hospital Review 5th Annual Meeting
Speaker Spotlight: The Evolution of Hospital and Health System - The Best Ideas for High Performing Health Systems Now
Presented by: Anthony A. Armada, FACHE, Chief Executive Officer, Swedish Health Services
Conference Dates: May 15-17, 2014
100+ sessions and 190+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the hospital field and hospital business.