1. Inpatients Account for 50% of OR Cancellations
2. AORN Releases New Guidelines on Perioperative Nurse Staffing
3. What Are the Top Root Causes of Surgical Sentinel Events?
4. Upcoming Webinar:
Developing Your Payer Mix For Your In-Network/Out-of-Network Strategy (Tues. May 6 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT)
5. Scheduling, Timing of Staffing Overlap Reduces Patient Wait Time
6. In Hospitals, "Management by Walking Around" Can Do More Harm Than Good
8. [Sponsored Content] 5 Strategies for Extracting More Value From Patient Warming
Becker's Hospital Review is proud to host its 5th Annual Meeting on May 15-17 in Chicago. The meeting will convene the brightest minds and thought leaders in healthcare, including more than 100 health system and hospital executives. To learn more or register, click here.
Becker's Hospital Review 5th Annual Meeting
Speaker Spotlight: The Evolution of Hospital and Health System - The Best Ideas for High Performing Health Systems Now
Presented by: Anthony A. Armada, FACHE, Chief Executive Officer, Swedish Health Services
Conference Dates: May 15-17, 2014
100+ sessions and 190+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the hospital field and hospital business.