1. Transforming the OR: Surviving the Big Squeeze, the PPACA
2. Perioperative Education and the Future of Value-Based Care: What's Next?
3. Patient Safety Tool: 8 Strategies for Perioperative Nurses to Improve Patient Safety
4. Upcoming Webinar:
The Role of Behaviors and Talent in Patient Safety and Organizational Culture (Tues. April 15, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT) Click here to register
5. S.C. Hospitals Aim for Checklist Use in Every OR, Expect $28M in Savings
8. [Sponsored Content] 5 Strategies for Extracting More Value From Patient Warming
Becker's Hospital Review is proud to host its 5th Annual Meeting on May 15-17 in Chicago. The meeting will convene the brightest minds and thought leaders in healthcare, including more than 100 health system and hospital executives. To learn more or register, click here.
Becker's Hospital Review 5th Annual Meeting
Speaker Spotlight: The Evolution of Hospital and Health System - The Best Ideas for High Performing Health Systems Now
Presented by: Anthony A. Armada, FACHE, Chief Executive Officer, Swedish Health Services
Conference Dates: May 15-17, 2014
100+ sessions and 190+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the hospital field and hospital business.