1. Experts Update CAUTI Prevention & Treatment Guidelines
2. Dignity Health St. Mary's Achieves Zero Harm in 6 Categories of Complication
3. National MRSA Infection Rates Decreased 27% Over 6 Years
Becker's Hospital Review is proud to host its 5th Annual Meeting on May 15-17 in Chicago. The meeting will convene the brightest minds and thought leaders in healthcare, including more than 100 heath system and hospital executives. To learn more or register, click here.
Developing Your Payer Mix For Your In-Network / Out-of-Network Strategy (Tues. May 6, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT) Click here to register
5. More Than 60% of Urinary Catheters in ED May Be Unnecessary
6. 6 Findings on the Epidemiology of Ventilator-Associated Events
Becker's Hospital Review 5th Annual Meeting
Speaker Spotlight: The Evolution of Hospital and Health System - The Best Ideas for High Performing Health Systems Now
Presented by: Anthony A. Armada, FACHE, Chief Executive Officer, Swedish Health Services
Conference Dates: May 15-17, 2014
100+ sessions and 190+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the hospital field and hospital business.