1. To Boost HCAHPS Scores, Achieve Alignment
2. Resident Work Hour Reforms Don't Improve Surgical Patient Safety
3. Patient Safety Tool: IHI Trigger Tool for Measuring Adverse Drug Events
4. Upcoming Webinar: The Role of Behaviors and Talent in Patient Safety and Organizational Culture.
Becker's Hospital Review is proud to host its 5th Annual Meeting on May 15-17 in Chicago. The meeting will convene the brightest minds and thought leaders in healthcare, including more than 100 heath system and hospital executives. To learn more or register, click here.
5. 85% of Some Nursing Procedures Not Performed to Evidence-Based Standards
6. 6 Statistics on Physician PQRS, eRx Participation
Becker's Hospital Review 5th Annual Meeting
Speaker Spotlight: The Evolution of Hospital and Health System - The Best Ideas for High Performing Health Systems Now
Presented by: Anthony A. Armada, FACHE, Chief Executive Officer, Swedish Health Services
Conference Dates: May 15-17, 2014
100+ sessions and 190+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the hospital field and hospital business.