1. 7 Stories, Studies on Hand Hygiene Compliance
2. Patient Safety Tool: PowerPoint Presentation for Hand Hygiene Education
3. TeleTracking Partners With Gojo, Hill-Rom For Hand Hygiene Compliance System
Becker's Hospital Review is proud to host its 5th Annual Meeting on May 15-17 in Chicago. The meeting will convene the brightest minds and thought leaders in healthcare, including more than 100 heath system and hospital executives. To learn more or register, click here.
4. Upcoming Webinar:
The ACA Moving Target: How and When Will Health Reform Impact Health Benefits (Weds. April 2, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT) Click here to register
5. Majority of Pediatric Beta-Lactamase Producing Infections Are MDR
6. Researchers Develop Light-Activated Antibacterial Surface That Still Works in Dark
Becker's Hospital Review 5th Annual Meeting
Speaker Spotlight: The Evolution of Hospital and Health System - The Best Ideas for High Performing Health Systems Now
Presented by: Anthony A. Armada, FACHE, Chief Executive Officer, Swedish Health Services
Conference Dates: May 15-17, 2014
100+ sessions and 190+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the hospital field and hospital business.