1. When Hospitals Share Data, Who Benefits?
2. South Nassau Hospital Alerts More Than 4,200 Patients to Potential Hepatitis, HIV Risk
3. Patient Safety Tool: Guidelines for Planning, Reporting Interventions
4. Upcoming Webinar:
The ACA Moving Target: How and When Will Health Reform Impact Health Benefits (Weds. April 2, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT) Click here to register
5. Study: Delaying Antibiotic Prescription Doesn't Worsen Symptoms
6. 9 Hospitals Selected for Antimicrobial Stewardship Mentored Impact Program
Becker's Hospital Review is proud to host its 5th Annual Meeting on May 15-17 in Chicago. The meeting will convene the brightest minds and thought leaders in healthcare, including more than 100 heath system and hospital executives. To learn more or register, click here.
Becker's Hospital Review 5th Annual Meeting
Speaker Spotlight: The Evolution of Hospital and Health System - The Best Ideas for High Performing Health Systems Now
Presented by: Anthony A. Armada, FACHE, Chief Executive Officer, Swedish Health Services
Conference Dates: May 15-17, 2014
100+ sessions and 190+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the hospital field and hospital business.