2. Tackling Diabetes Management at Catholic Health Partners Full story
1. The Road to Eliminating HAIs: Hand Hygiene Improvement at Cedars Sinai Full story
4. Patient Navigators Facilitate Successful Chronic Care, Study Finds Full story
5. Decision-Making, Lack of Knowledge Tank Hand Hygiene Compliance Full story
8. 5 Strategies for Extracting More Value from Patient Warming
9. BMC Pilot Program Achieves 89% Alarm Reduction in Alarm Rates Full story
10. 'Aggressive' Care Reduces Mortality of Hip Replacement Patients Without Affecting Cost Full story11. Cardiac-Related Adverse Events Decline From 2005-2011 Full story 12. When Readmissions Programs Fail, What's Next? Full story
Becker's Hospital Review is proud to host its 5th Annual Meeting on May 15-17 in Chicago. The meeting will convene the brightest minds and thought leaders in healthcare, including more than 100 heath system and hospital executives. To learn more or register, click here.
ICD-10: Ready or Not, Here it Comes! (Weds. March 12, 12 PM - 1 PM CDT) Click here to register Becker's Hospital Review is seeking nominations for our list of experts leading the field in patient safety. For more information or to submit a nomination, click here.
Becker's Hospital Review 5th Annual Meeting
Speaker Spotlight: The Evolution of Hospital and Health System - The Best Ideas for High Performing Health Systems Now
Presented by: Anthony A. Armada, FACHE, Chief Executive Officer, Swedish Health Services
Conference Dates: May 15-17, 2014
100+ sessions and 190+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the hospital field and hospital business.