2. AACN, North Carolina Hospitals Save $2.5M Through Quality Improvement Program Full story
1. One in Five Medical Students Report Sharps Injuries During Training Full story
3. Patient Safety Awareness Week 2014: Tools to Prevent Diagnostic Errors Full Story
4. Webinar: The ACA Moving Target: How and When Will Health Reform Impact Health Benefits (Weds. April 2, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT) Click here to register
5. 10 Most-Read Infection Control & Clinical Quality Articles Feb. 24-28 Full story
6. Study: Observing Others Improves Hand Hygiene Awareness in Medical Students Full story
7. 5 Important Findings on Healthcare CEOs' Plans for Transformation Full story
8. Webinar: The Role of Behaviors and Talent in Patient Safety and Organizational Culture (Tues. April 15, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT)
Click here to register
Becker's Hospital Review is proud to host its 5th Annual Meeting on May 15-17 in Chicago. The meeting will convene the brightest minds and thought leaders in healthcare, including more than 100 heath system and hospital executives. To learn more or register, click here.
Becker's Hospital Review 5th Annual Meeting
Speaker Spotlight: The Evolution of Hospital and Health System - The Best Ideas for High Performing Health Systems Now
Presented by: Anthony A. Armada, FACHE, Chief Executive Officer, Swedish Health Services
Conference Dates: May 15-17, 2014
100+ sessions and 190+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the hospital field and hospital business.