News & Analysis
Feb. 27, 2014
How to Run a Hospital - Without Water: A Story Out of West Virginia.
2. University of Colorado Health Chosen to Spearhead Sepsis Detection Program.
Patient Safety Tool: Infection Control Plan for Outpatient Oncology.
4. Webinar: ICD-10: Ready or Not, Here it Comes! (Weds., March 12, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT).
. Study: Patient-Centered Medical Homes Don't Improve Quality, Reduce Costs.
6. Becker's Hospital Review is proud to host its 5th Annual Meeting on May 15-17 in Chicago The meeting will convene the brights minds and thought leaders in healthcare, including more than 100 health system and hospital executives. To learn more or to register,
7. Research Attempts to Evolve Pathogens to Destruction.
8. ACO Success Rates on Quality Measures Vary.
100 Infection Control Products to Know - Nominations Sought. Is there a particular infection control product you can't live without? Becker's Hospital Review is compiling a list of infection control products to know. If you would like to make a recommendation for this list, please contact Ellie Rizzo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Webinar: The Role of Behaviors and Talent in Patient Safety and Organizational Culture (Tues., April 15, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT).
For more updates on infection control and clinical quality, like us on Facebook!
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VMG Health, AAAHC and Surgical Directions.