1. Johns Hopkins All Children's has widespread oversight issues, CMS report says Full story
2.No action taken against license of ex-Vanderbilt nurse linked to fatal medication error Full story
3. WHO head proposes 2020 as 'year of the nurse'Full story
4. How one rural medical center reduced prescription opioid abuse 79.36%. Get the full story here
5.Join 170+ hospital and health system speakers for the best discussions on artificial intelligence, telehealth, controlling pharma costs, data analytics and more at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference. Register here. | Thrilled to welcome 215+ speakers from hospitals and health systems as well as keynotes Hillary Rodham Clinton, Peyton Manning and Kevin O'Leary at Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. HCA accused of billing fraud: 3 things to know Full story
7. Antibacterial consumer products are fueling antibiotic resistance, study finds Full story
8.Learn how to drive collaboration and alignment with a clinically integrated supply chain during this upcoming webinar.
9. 2 South Carolina hospitals agree to close, transfer services to new facilityFull story
10.Health policy experts urge stricter rules for AI medical applications Full story
11. Achieve higher satisfaction scores from providers and patients with team learning collaboratives. For insights, downloadthis free white paper.
12. 48% of physicians say stricter requirements needed to boost vaccination rates Full story