News & Analysis
Feb. 20, 2014
Sanitation, Staffing Issues Plague West Haven VA ORs, Report Finds.
2. Infection-Ridden Patients More Likely to Have Stroke, Heart Attack.
Patient Safety Tool: Reporting Data While Protecting Patient Privacy.
4. Webinar: ICD-10: Ready Or Not, Here It Comes! Click here.
. SSI Rates Low at ASCs, Study Reveals.
6. Study: Nurse, Infection Prevention Personnel Collaboration Reduces MRSA.
7. 14 Findings on the Correlation Between Hospital Reputation and Patient Experience.
100 Infection Control Products to Know - Nominations Sought. Is there a particular infection control product you can't live without? Becker's Hospital Review is compiling a list of infection control products to know. If you would like to make a recommendation for this list, please contact Ellie Rizzo at email@example.com.
8. Webinar: The Role of Behaviors and Talent in Patient Safety and Organizational Culture.
For more updates on infection control and clinical quality, like us on Facebook!
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Clorox and ASCOA.