News & Analysis
Feb. 19, 2014
The Road to Eliminating HAIs: Hand Hygiene Improvement at Cedars-Sinai.
2. Decision-Making, Lack of Knowledge Tank Hand Hygiene Compliance.
Evidence-Based Approaches to Hand Hygiene: Best Practices for Collaboration.
4. Onboarding Series: Essential Best Practices in Preceptor Training.
. Study: Collaborative Pharmaceutical Care Decreases Medication Errors.
6. Study: Patients With Infections More Likely to Have Stroke, Heart Attack.
7. 50 Rural Hospital CEOs to Know.
8. 100 Infection Control Products to Know - Nominations Sought. Is there a particular infection control product you can't live without? Becker's Hospital Review is compiling a list of infection control products to know. If you would like to make a recommendation for this list, please contact Ellie Rizzo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more updates on infection control and clinical quality, like us on Facebook!
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VMG Health, Surgical Directions and TYRX.