1. Why U.S. nurses are suffering 'work hangovers' Full story
2. Physician-hospital integration does not improve care quality, study saysFull story
3. Cerner to debut 'longitudinal patient records' by next yearFull story
4. All roads are leading to the adoption of Enterprise Imaging.Click here to learn how you can experience improved clinical outcomes with our roadmap to EI and Gartner’s Market Guide to VNAs.
5. Join the brightest minds in health IT, clinical leadership and pharmacy, as well as keynotes Terry Bradshaw and Bobbi Brown at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy in Chicago. Register here. | Thrilled to welcome keynotes Hillary Rodham Clinton, Peyton Manning and Kevin O'Leary to Becker's largest Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference ever. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Ohio hospital to close after 105 yearsFull story
7. Hospitals send many patients home with 'risky' antibiotics, study findsFull story
8.Break down communication barriers between supply chain and clinical teams. Click here to learn how.
9. NP tells jury Insys gave her $82K in kickbacks for overprescribing opioidsFull story
10. Infectious disease diagnostic tool outperforms standard testing methods, study findsFull story
11. AI and machine learning are bringing Virtual Nurses, VNs, to life. Registerfor this upcoming webinar to learn how VNs can support continuous patient engagement.
12. 102 women in health IT to know | 2019Full story