News & Analysis
Feb. 12, 2014
1. 18 Exposed to Fatal Brain Disease at Forsyth Medical Center.
2. Even While Recording Failures, Healthcare Workers Report Compliance.
Infection Control in the News: 7 Recent Stories.
4. NPSF Announces New Strategic Plan, Vision.
. 9 Statistics on the State of Infection Prevention in NHSN Hospital ICUs.
6. 7 Statistics on 30-Day Readmission Rates After Postacute Rehabilitation.
7. 8 Healthcare Trends to Watch in 2014.
For more updates on infection control and clinical quality, like us on Facebook!
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VMG Health, AAAHC and Surgical Directions.