1. Healthgrades names 'America's Best Hospitals' 2019
2. Viewpoint: If Vanderbilt nurse is arrested for homicide, leadership should be too
3. Nursing director skis to Utah hospital to avoid missing work Full story
4. How one medical center decided to make the Enterprise Imaging upgrade, and how to implement the same strategies at your facility. Click here to download the e-book.
5. Thrilled to announce a great lineup of keynotes and speakers at Becker's 8th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable. Join Nikki Haley, George W. Bush and Peyton Manning, along with 81 CEOs and 45 CFOs from hospitals and health systems, November 11-13 in Chicago. Register here. | Join the best discussions on the best uses of artificial intelligence, telehealth, data analytics, clinician burnout, population health, pharmaceutical care and cost containment at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 2-4 in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Kaiser's annual revenue grows to $79B Full story
7. Why hospital mergers may harm care quality Full story
8. Download this free white paper to learn how health systems can achieve the highest level of mobile technology adoption.
9. 13 patients harmed by care at Johns Hopkins All Children's, system says Full story
10. Meet Dr. Mukul Mehra, a physician entrepreneur working to make EHRs user-friendly Full story
11. Best practices for a clinically aligned supply chain. Click here to register for the upcoming webinar.
12. 100 hospital and health system CIOs to know | 2019