News & Analysis
Feb. 12, 2014
1. 5 Factors Associated With High Hand Hygiene Compliance.
2. Should Providers Wash Hands Before Donning Gloves?
10 Patient Safety Tools on Hand Hygiene: Global Handwashing Day.
4. Handwashing and HAIs: What's Holding Us Back?.
. Study: 24% of Workers Carry C. diff on Hands After Disinfecting.
6. Study: Blame Game at Play in WHO Protocol Hand Hygiene Inaction.
7. Limited Research May Not Deter From Involving Patients in Hand Hygiene.
For more updates on infection control and clinical quality, like us on Facebook!
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TYRX and PDI.