News & Analysis
Feb. 11, 2014
1. One CMO's Take on Population Health: Q&A With Dr. Carole Black.
2. Duke University Hospital Infection Outbreak Traced to In-House Compounding Facility.
Top 10 Quality Stories Feb 3-7.
4. 10 Findings on Nurse Job Satisfaction.
. Study: Patient Experience Not Related to Surgical Outcomes.
6. Study: Improved Medication Adherence May Not Cut Costs, Study Finds.
7. 12 Insights Into Great Leadership.
Have you found us on Twitter yet? For more updates on world of infection control and clinical quality, follow us at @beckersquality.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Clorox and CareFusion.