News & Analysis
Feb. 5, 2014
Top 10 Patient Safety Issues for 2014.
2.Reducing Readmissions: How a MacArthur 'Genius' is Revolutionizing Care in One of the Most Dangerous Towns in America.
5 Joint Commission Hospital Accreditation Mistakes to Avoid.
4. Study: Medical Error Deaths 4.5 Times More Likely Than IOM Estimate.
5. Limited Research Need Not Deter From Involving Patients in Hand Hygiene.
6. Study: Financial Incentives Boost Hand Hygiene Compliance.
7. Study: MRSA Screening Lacks Evidence.
8. 11 Barriers to Hand Hygiene Compliance.
9. Study: Don't Wash Hands Before Donning Gloves.
10. Study: Obesity Linked to C. diff Infection Risk.
11. 24% of Healthcare Workers Carry C. diff on Hands After Disinfecting.
12. Study: 57% of Hospitalists Forgot About a Catheter.
13. Putting the "E" in HygiEne.
14. Implementing and Sustaining Best Practices in Mobile Equipment Disinfection.
15. 7 Ideas for Improving Sepsis Management.
16. Patient Safety Toolkit.
17. A Look Inside One of the Country's Safest Hospitals.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Medline and CareFusion.