1. Midwest hospitals see frostbite cases spike amid freezing temps
2. California hospital dumped dementia patient outside locked assisted-living center, family says
3. Hospital-acquired conditions dropped nearly 1 million from 2014 to 2017 Full story
4. To learn about the history of MRSA surveillance, download this white paper.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific CEOs from Jefferson Health, Northwell Health, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Providence St. Joseph Health, Hackensack Meridian Health, Dignity Health, and SSM Health as keynotes at the Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting. Register here. | Join 150+ health system executive speakers at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 2-4. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Tennessee hospital to close, lay off 146 Full story
7. APIC's longtime journal editor to step down Full story
8. How a patient-centered, system-wide workforce management strategy is delivering results for Legacy Health. Click here to register for the upcoming webinar.
9. How this Cleveland Clinic program is improving physician burnout Full story
10. Colorado hospital uses 'virtual sitters' to prevent patient falls Full story
11. 5 stages of mobile maturity in healthcare: A framework for clinical mobility assessment and planning. Click here
to download the white paper.
12. 3 most, least rewarding parts of working as an RN Full story