News & Analysis
Jan. 16, 2013
Taking a Patient-Centered Approach to Population Health Management.
2. 40% of Foreign-Educated Nurses Report Discriminatory Practices.
AHRQ: Supplement on HAIs and Design.
4. Perioperative Nurse Education and the Future of Value-Based Care.
5. Study: Quick Diagnosis Units Effective Alternatives to Inpatient Hospitalization.
6. Study: High-Volume Hospitals More Likely to Discharge Patients Home.
7. 100 Hospital and Health System CIOs to Know.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: IMS, Henry Schein and AAAHC.