News & Analysis
Jan. 16, 2013
Getting to Zero: Why is Preventing Medical Errors So Hard?
2. Report: Quality Sees Some Gains in Patient-Centered Medical Homes.
Patient Safety Tool: 9 Tools From the Patient Safety Movement.
4. AHRQ's On-Time Pressure Ulcer Prevention Program Found Effective.
5. Study: Malnutrition an Indicator of ICU Readmission Risk.
6. Study: Experienced Surgeons, Computers Equally Good at Predicting Risk.
7. 10 Up-and-Coming Healthcare Jobs for 2014.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Healthstream, AAAHC and TYRX.