1. Rare, drug-resistant infection found in Wyoming hospital patient
2. Johns Hopkins hires former prosecutor to probe safety issues at All Children's
3. Family alleges Detroit hospital's power outage led to patient's death Full story
4. Do EMRs provide the real-time insights needed to truly improve patient care? Discover the key to unlocking meaningful data that is usable at the point of care-DOSTM from Health Catalyst.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific CEOs from Jefferson Health, Northwell Health, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Providence St. Joseph Health, Hackensack Meridian Health, Dignity Health, and SSM Health as keynotes at Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting. Register here. | Join 150+ health system executive speakers at Becker's Health IT, Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 2-4. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Hospital readmission improvements under Medicare program overstated, study finds Full story
7. Hospital insurance claims probably not best way to track surgical site infections, study finds Full story
8. Empower patients to pay their healthcare bills with the right tools. Click here for key insights into delivering a better patient financial experience.
9. Connecticut hospitals saw spike in patient deaths linked to falls, burns in 2017 Full story
10. Pennsylvania hospital misses payroll for 9th time since August Full story
11. Getting to the bottom of all-cause harm. Click here
for 10 articles on patient safety and technology.
12. Patient relationships in the age of technology and 8-second attention spans: 5 Qs with Dignity Health's SVP of quality, patient experience Full story