1. California nursing home staff threatens strike, claims checks are bouncing Full story
2. Nobis Rehab Partners taps new CEO, COO Full story
3. Two nursing home residents die after Legionnaires' outbreak Full story
4. This 310-bed hospital resolved scheduling issues and boosted infusion center volumes 8% in just 7 weeks. See how the hospital met increasing patient demand — without having to launch a multi-million expansion project — here.
5. Fire spurs evacuation of Washington nursing home Full story
6. Indiana nursing home closes, laying off 71 staff Full story
7. A projected 65 million Americans will be covered under value-based health plans by 2025 — is your health system ready? Get tips on closing care gaps to ensure success here.
8. Pittsburgh nursing home chain to close 1 campus by end of year Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Houston Methodist succeeds in Medicare Shared Savings through clear visibility into patients' post-acute care. Here's how they did it.
2. COVID forced hospitals to revisit the value of precision planning. Ensure a robust contingency plan for future challenges with lessons from this short report.
3. The switch to value-based care is expensive, but this strategy saved a North Carolina hospital $12M in 1 year.