1. Pennsylvania nursing home strike comes to an end: 4 notes Full story
2. CMS, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau take action against nursing home debt collectors Full story
3. 5 health systems launching hospital-at-home programs Full story
4. Staff shortages + supply disruptions are here to stay, but successful organizations can maintain efficiency. Join this discussion to learn how.
5. Racial harassment suit filed against Vermont nursing home Full story
6. Pennsylvania nursing home to close in November Full story
7. This 310-bed hospital resolved scheduling issues and boosted infusion center volumes 8% in just 7 weeks. See how the hospital met increasing patient demand — without having to launch a multi-million dollar expansion project — here.
8. Top 15 best workplaces for at-home care, per Fortune Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Still scrambling to fill shifts? There's an app for that. Learn how to maintain flexible staffing here.
2. The gig economy will take a bite out of your workforce if you let it. Stay ahead on hiring trends with this report, which shows where leaders spend recruiting dollars, how they engage staff and more.
3. Nurses waste an hour per day looking for + cleaning mobile medical equipment. Catholic Health System found a better way to manage this equipment. Here's how.