1. Home healthcare owner gets prison for $10M Medicare fraud scheme Full story
2. Laguna Honda closure deadline extended 2 months Full story
3. 10 states with the highest, lowest-rated nursing homes Full story
4. Curious about AI's place in cardiology? Demystify AI and learn how to make it part of your digital strategy.
5. Justice Department to retry Florida nursing home owner on fraud charges Full story
6. 5 systems seeking post-acute care talent Full story
7. Innovation in heart care: How Tampa General Hospital leveraged virtual technology to boost patient engagement and mitigate staff shortages. Click here to attend the virtual session.
8. Rat infestation closes Veteran Affairs nursing home in Arizona Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospitals are becoming more dangerous - almost half of nurses report experiencing physical violence during the pandemic. Monitor staff safety with real-time location services.
2. Patients don't want to play phone tag. Give them the convenient communication they crave with these 5 strategies.
3. For years, the GI industry has been looking for ways to decrease infection during ERCP procedures. 53% of patients are less likely to be readmitted to the hospital when treated with this device.