1. Biden administration considering requirement for Medicaid to primarily fund direct care in nursing homes Full story
2. AHA urges CMS not to cut nursing home Medicare payments Full story
3. Philadelphia nursing home closing by year's end Full story
4. Curious about AI's place in cardiology? Demystify AI and learn how to make it part of your digital strategy.
5. Fire forces evacuation of 112 seniors at Maryland nursing home Full story
6. 5 systems seeking post-acute care talent Full story
7. Adventist Health reimagined the consumer experience — and it paid off. Join the leaders who directed the digital-first project that improved population health.
8. Deferred care, inflation fuel mounting cost pressure for Americans' healthcare Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A lot has changed during the COVID-19 pandemic, but what about in the pharmacy kit and tray management space? A Becker's Hospital Review survey of pharmacy experts found these five key takeaways.
2. Administrative burdens are crushing health system finances. Here are Optum's 6 automation tips to reduce those burdens while improving staffing and payer relationships
3. Lack of automation is burdening your staff. Click here to learn how to stop draining your company's resources.