1. 47% of nursing home residents at risk of displacement: 3 notes Full story
2. Senator urges HHS to keep California rehabilitation hospital open Full story
3. New Orleans nursing home owner banned from federal funding Full story
4. Adventist Health reimagined the consumer experience — and it paid off. Join the leaders who directed the digital-first project that improved population health.
5. Illinois governor signs $700M nursing home reform law Full story
6. 6 systems seeking post-acute care talent Full story
7. Medical debt is crushing hospital and patient finances. Healthcare needs a win/win solution — This Louisiana health system may have found it. Click here to learn more.
8. 5 states with the best healthcare Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Traditional care coordination is broken. Now, hospitals are turning to "care orchestration" to scale up care and relieve overwhelmed staff. Learn more about the approach here.
2. Hospitals are still rebounding from pandemic-related care delays and staffing shortages. See how automation can free up clinicians' time to allow them to work at the top of their licenses.
3. Investing in digital healthcare tools will save you time and cut costs. Learn the 5 ways digital healthcare staffing will benefit your hospital.