1. 5 systemic changes needed to improve nursing home care: National Academies Full story
2. Nursing home COVID-19 deaths at record lows Full story
3. Nursing home staff law would cost $4.9B per year: 4 study findings Full story
4. The CDC wants to curb healthcare-associated infections. Learn to slash the most pressing HAI — click here.
5. Orlando Health to build rehabilitation institute Full story
6. New York investigating 7 deaths, fraud at nursing home Full story
7. Texting is the most effective way for dental practices to reach patients. Learn how this marketing strategy increases patient growth and boosts reviews.
8. The 'so what wave': Why the US is so blasé about BA.2 Full story
9. Minnesota surpasses 1,000 CNA recruitment goal, aims to staff more nursing homes Full story
10. New York implements minimum nursing home staff law Full story
11. 7 systems seeking post-acute care talent Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Behind the Scenes of One of the Largest Remote Patient Monitoring Implementations and Evaluations in the U.S: Clinical, Staffing, and Claims ROI Analysis
2. Keep patient safety measures from deteriorating. Click here for 10 safety concerns to prioritize in 2022 + strategies to cut risks.
3. South Shore Hospital's ED reduced readmissions by enhancing its EHR and using complexity scores. Click here to learn their strategy.