1. 730,000 nursing home residents have recovered from COVID-19: 6 notes Full story
2. Nursing home spending projected to reach $273B by 2030 Full story
3. Bankrupt Iowa nursing home finds buyer Full story
4. Want to make your revenue cycle immune to labor shortages? Learn how to better manage patient access.
5. 4 ways to address crisis in nursing home care Full story
6. Atrium inks global rehabilitation partnership Full story
7. Staffing challenges snowball into nurses being overtasked, battling inefficiency and missing out on continuing ed. Learn why some health systems are adopting clinical decision support + how it helps.
8. Omicron subvariant now dominant in US: 3 COVID-19 updates Full story
9. 7 systems seeking post-acute care talent Full story
10. Home health agency agrees to pay MassHealth $6.53M to settle fraud case Full story
11. UnitedHealth to buy home-health firm LHC Group Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they’re accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.
2. 51% of health systems already seeing benefits of automation in their revenue cycle. Click here for 8 insights from early adopters.
3. Eliminate extra clicks and cumbersome EHR workarounds for clinicians. Learn how in this 6-part guide.