1. 1 in 3 nursing home residents haven't had COVID-19 booster, AARP says Full story
2. Viewpoint: Don't blame facilities for nursing home resident COVID-19 deaths Full story
3. Retirement healthcare costs going up: 5 things to know Full story
4. Healthcare needs a new level of payer-provider collaboration. Click here to learn how accurate provider data can transform these partnerships.
5. 7% fewer nursing home residents sent to hospitals since 2011: 4 report notes Full story
6. New Jersey nursing home under fire: A timeline Full story
7. Proactive patient engagement results in better financial outcomes. Is your tech activating patients? Learn the principles of intelligent automation and engagement during this session.
8. BA.2 accounts for 35% of US cases; Major surge unlikely, Fauci says Full story
9. 6 systems seeking post-acute care talent Full story
10. 5 states reporting highest, lowest nursing home staff shortages Full story
11. New York concealed 4,100 nursing home COVID-19 deaths, state audit finds Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they’re accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.
2. How Brigham and Women's is improving communication + patient satisfaction in the ED. Join the virtual discussion here.
3. Half of patients are more stressed about billing than quality of care. Focus on what matters — learn more.