1. Florida nursing home owner acquitted in patients' deaths Full story
2. The unexpected benefit Erlanger saw after raising nurse pay Full story
3. Your patients are 1 bad interaction away from changing providers. See how Saint Francis Health System is using digital comms to keep patients happy + engaged.
4. ProMedica strikes $710M deal to sell hospice, home-care assets Full story
5. International nurses could ease long-term care's staffing shortages Full story
6. Participating in a clinically integrated network comes with benefits and challenges. Here's how ACOs affect clinical integration for payers, providers and patients.
7. Nursing home owners to pay $7.2M for offering worthless services Full story
8. Nursing home residents more likely to receive aggressive end-of-life cancer care: Study Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Every effort to reduce clinician burden matters. See the next task hospitals are looking to make easier here.
2. Is the right RCM partner a needle in a haystack? This report helps you vet future partners - the right way.
3. TB diagnoses declined during the pandemic due to decreased screening, but infection rates remain high worldwide. A more efficient and accessible testing model can save lives.