1. Top 10 health insurance stories of 2022
2. A 'clear roadmap:' State Medicaid directors support Congress' redetermination proposal Full story
3. The 13 states where individual premiums will decrease in 2023 Full story
4. Healthcare fraud costs the U.S. billions annually. Protect your bottom line by learning how AI can prevent fraudulent healthcare claims here.
5. How prior authorization reform push succeeded in Michigan Full story
6. 37 hospitals with the most ER visits
7. Friday Health Plans names former Humana segment president as CEO Full story
8. Average nurse pay vs. travel nurse pay for all 50 states Full story
9. Rising diabetes, hypertension and obesity rates — alongside unaddressed SDOH — have created a perfect storm for health plans. Increase rural members' access to care and help them sustain health improvements with this virtual tool.
10. Elevance Health sells 30-acre, $76.2M campus in Virginia Full story
11. Medicare Advantage in the headlines: 7 recent updates Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The standard patient payment model is broken. That's why Ascension and Intermountain depend on this tool to increase patient engagement and drive net-new cash.
2. The Medicare Trust Fund is scheduled to deplete in 2026 and hospitals are already facing skyrocketing debt. Here's the tool your organization needs to prepare for the coming industry shifts.
3. Providers lose millions on self-pay patients who actually have insurance. Discover 4 hidden ways to detect insurance coverage for self-pay patients.