1. California health plan files for bankruptcy Full story
2. Hospitals grow tense over who gets vaccinated, how it's decided Full story
3. UK variant may already be in US, Fauci says; air travel spikes despite health warnings — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. To support an unprecedented increase in telehealth utilization, MVP Health Care strategically altered its approach to engaging Medicare Advantage members and rapidly responded to COVID-19. Learn more in this study.
5. Lawsuit accuses Aetna of systematically denying coverage for cancer treatment Full story
6. South Carolina hospital CEO says Leapfrog is 'increasingly irrelevant,' disputes failing safety grade Full story
7. Oscar Health prepares IPO: 3 things to know Full story
8. How front-line providers are reshaping the pillars of patient safety. Click here to read the report.
8. Texas hospital pays $48M to settle false claims allegations Full story
10. Lyft, Anthem, others launch program for individuals needing rides to COVID-19 vaccine appointments Full story
9. Congress passes COVID-19 relief, spending bill: Here's what hospitals should know Full story
11. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: