1. Hospital CEO: Virtual plans can accentuate the worst in healthcare Full story
2. California physician found guilty in $355M billing fraud scheme Full story
3. States where COVID-19 hospitalizations cost the most, least Full story
4. When regulations change, are you able to update all your contracts simultaneously? With Icertis contract intelligence tailored to Healthcare Payers, you can. Read the blog.
5. 4 states set COVID-19 case records this week Full story
6. Auditors flag improper billing at Oregon Health Plan Full story
7. Fitch: No Surprises Act to be credit neutral for payers, impactful for members Full story
8. Oracle nears deal to buy Cerner for $30B Full story
9. Podcast: How payers can support care and address challenges
10. HHS releases $9B in COVID-19 aid — here's how much providers in each state are getting Full story
11. Could facility fees for telehealth appointments return? Full story
12. 3 latest hospital bankruptcies Full story
13. What data on 120,000 COVID hospitalizations shows about breakthrough cases Full story
14. Flume Health launches health plan management platform Full story
15. 18 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Health systems can't be consumer-friendly without complete data — learn more here.
2. Telehealth moves beyond video visits for quick scripts. Learn why patient engagement apps lead to better outcomes + lower costs.
3. Healthcare's digital era has arrived — these 10 must-reads will help hospitals respond.