1. CMS delays radiation oncology payment model till July Full story
2. Biden begins building healthcare team: 5 things to know Full story
3. US records most deaths in 1 week; Pfizer vaccine meets FDA criteria for authorization — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. What can a survey of 1,000 healthcare consumers and 75 health plan executives tell us about the shift to home-based healthcare in 2020 and beyond. Click here to find out.
5. CMS launches new direct contracting payment model Full story
6. Most employers didn't pay health insurance premiums for furloughed workers: Labor bureau Full story
7. How well does your organization understand consumer attitudes toward telehealth? Download this ebook to better understand why patients are accepting or not accepting virtual care options.
8. Financial volatility ahead for health insurers, Fitch says Full story
9. BCBS insurers' $2.7B antitrust settlement gets preliminary approval Full story
10. Aetna updates coverage policy for prenatal testing Full story
11. Medicaid work requirements head to Supreme Court Full story
12. Humana picks up remaining stake in Wisconsin Medicaid plan Full story
13. UnitedHealth, Eli Lilly partner on trial for at-home COVID-19 antibody infusions Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: