1. 25 payer exec moves in November Full story
2. Rising utilization rates may spell trouble for payers Full story
3. Humana initiates layoffs in Florida as it prepares to mostly shutter SeniorBridge Full story
4. Rising diabetes, hypertension and obesity rates — alongside unaddressed SDOH — have created a perfect storm for health plans. Increase rural members' access to care and help them sustain health improvements with this virtual tool.
5. As health IT workers become harder to find, some payers are creating their own pipeline Full story
6. Hospitals charge insured patients more for same services, price transparency study finds Full story
7. The 3 things holding back alternative payment models Full story
8. UnitedHealthcare, New Mexico health system hit contract impasse Full story
9. Healthcare fraud costs the U.S. billions annually. Protect your bottom line by learning how AI can prevent fraudulent healthcare claims here.
10. How a Spanish-first insurance agency is helping Hispanic communities navigate Medicare Advantage Full story
11. Hazel Hawkins exploring options, holding off filing for bankruptcy Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 3 strategies to reduce costs and increase collections from Mercy Health, Piedmont Healthcare and UCHealth.
2. Revenue cycle staffing is in crisis. Don't ask employees to work harder — allow them to work smarter with intelligent automation. Here's how.
3. The standard patient payment model is broken. That's why Ascension and Intermountain depend on this tool to increase patient engagement and drive net-new cash.