1. UnitedHealth Group expecting $360B in revenue next year Full story
2. Florida hospital CEO shot by husband in murder-suicide, police say Full story
3. California hospital files for bankruptcy following contract dispute with Anthem Full story
4. 46% of healthcare orgs are behind on 2022 revenue goals. See the top RCM challenges leaders are facing and learn how to get back on track here.
5. More health systems charging for MyChart messages Full story
6. 9 ongoing payer-provider contract disputes Full story
7. Most common treatments subject to prior authorization Full story
8. The cities with the least competitive Medicare Advantage markets Full story
9. Improve your cancer center’s efficiency and alleviate staffing shortages: learn how from two real-world case studies.
10. Data is key: How Health Net approaches health equity Full story
11. Humana in the headlines: 11 recent updates Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How 4 health systems fill behavioral health gaps with automated care programs
2. 70% of hospitals are prioritizing DEI marketing this year, but patients of color aren't impressed. Achieve more inclusive marketing and better serve diverse patient populations with these 5 strategies.
3. Rising diabetes, hypertension and obesity rates — alongside unaddressed SDOH — have created a perfect storm for health plans. Increase rural members' access to care and help them sustain health improvements with this virtual tool.