1. CVS Health mulls sale of Aetna's workers' comp division Full story
2. Brigham Young University-Idaho reverses decision to reject Medicaid coverage for students Full story
3. CMS spent $11M on a new Medicare cost tool. Consumers say it doesn't work Full story
4. Keep cybercriminals out of patient data without burdening physicians — Learn more
5. Join terrific CEO keynotes including Stephen Klasko of Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals; Lloyd Dean of CommonSpirit Health; Melinda Estes of Saint Luke's Health System; and Nancy Howell Agee of Carilion Clinic + more at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. 6 updates on payer-provider relations Full story
7. Florida Blue threatens to remove Health First hospital chain from network Full story
8. Is your organization taking action in the wrong areas? Learn why your data may be lying to you
9. Workers stressed about health insurance: 3 things to know Full story
10. The worsening state of mental health coverage: 3 takeaways Full story
11. Your revenue cycle is outdated in some way. Learn how to modernize your revenue cycle and gain a competitive advantage -- click here.
12. US sees earliest flu season in 10 years Full story
13. 23 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story