1. UnitedHealthcare delays coding changes for lab tests Full story
2. HCA defeats whistleblower's billing fraud suit Full story
3. Should the US blame high healthcare spending on fee-for-service? Maybe not, researchers say Full story
4. What can a survey of 1,000 healthcare consumers and 75 health plan executives tell us about the shift to home-based healthcare in 2020 and beyond. Click here to find out.
5. 4 recent partnerships between Oscar and providers Full story
6. The CEOs of the nation's 5 largest payers Full story
7. Harvard Pilgrim software issue caused patient info breach: 4 details Full story
8. How well does your organization understand consumer attitudes toward telehealth? Download this ebook to better understand why patients are accepting or not accepting virtual care options.
9. Colon cancer detected earlier in states that expanded Medicaid, study finds Full story
10. Haven loses another exec: 3 things to know Full story
11. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: