1. Houston hospital slated to lose Medicare contract Full story
2. 20% of large businesses considering premium hikes for unvaccinated workers Full story
3. Feds ask court to reinstate vaccine-or-test rule for businesses Full story
4. What comes after video visits? Hear what payers and providers have to say about the future of telehealth.
5. Oscar Health, Emory Healthcare partner on health plan Full story
6. Fauci: Definition of 'fully vaccinated' will depend on booster data Full story
7. Surprise billing in the US: 4 things to know Full story
8. Verdict expected in TeamHealth lawsuit against UnitedHealthcare: 4 things to know Full story
9. It's time to replace patchwork telehealth systems assembled during the pandemic. Learn how by joining this discussion.
10. Bright HealthCare adds 10 University of Florida Health locations to network Full story
11. Massachusetts hospitals with limited capacity ordered to reduce electives Full story
12. Humana deepens value-based agreement with Hutchinson Clinic Full story
13. 7 ways the $4.5 trillion in COVID-19 relief funds supported healthcare investment Full story
14. Georgia system fired physician for voicing concerns over ED policy, suit says Full story
15. IRS proposes ACA minimum essential coverage definition, reporting changes Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. There are 3 steps needed to improve the patient financial experience — learn them here.
2. Beat slow payer responses and shrinking margins with a new denial strategy. Read about Yale New Haven's here.
3. Patients expect a simple way to access all of a health system's offerings. Here's the solution.